This guitar is the best guitar we ever put together. Period.
All custom ordered components, super rare prototype pickups, rare and boutique parts - and looks and sounds to die for.
- custom ordered MJT alder body, Candy Apple Red (CAR) nitro finish, tastefully aged to replicate the wear on a 1966 CAR Telecaster we used to own
- custom ordered Sound Guitar Works (SGW) roasted maple neck with a beautiful rosewood fretboard, 21 #6215 frets, 25.5" scale, 1.75" nut width, Broadcaster contour (~ 1" thick all across the neck), 9.5" - 12" compound radius, nitro finish, bone nut
- custom handwound Vintage Inspired Pickups T-60 prototype pickups, wound to early 60s Fender specs with vintage NOS wire, AlNiCo 5 magnets
- aged Gotoh/Fender nickel hardware (custom ordered stainless steel bridge plate with genuine Fender 60s steel saddles, vintage style tuners, Allparts electrosocket)
- real celluloid nitrate pickguard
- highest quality electronics (set of matched Vintage Inspired Pickups 280k VIPots, vintage US-made Sprague Orange Drop .047 MFD cap, Switchcraft jack, Oaks & Grigsby 3-way switch)
- lightweight at 3.5 kg or 7.7 lbs
- brand new ABS hardshell case
The best thing about this guitar, though, is its sound. I do own and have owned several old and new Telecasters (some call it an obsession), but this one's riding with the very best - super dynamic, reacts to the slightest nuances, tremendous sustain, etc.
I'm a strong believer that the fantastic neck (and its thickness) plays a great role in how the guitar reacts to the player. And while chunky, this neck plays exceptionally great, due to the compound radius.
All in all a wonderful guitar that I wish I could keep. But it'll make someone else very (!) happy. That one's a lonely island guitar with absolute No. 1 potential.
Like with all guitars, you may have to adjust the setup to your liking. As of now, it is set up with D'Addario 10s and plays effortlessly with low action.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship this guitar internationally. This is available only to continental US customers.