No. 2 of our last run of three VIP Custom guitars. This one's quite special and comes with a few really cool features: our own VIP TELEX pickups, 4-way switch with funky switch options, and vintage caps turned this one into a great sounding and versatile Tele-style guitar.
- Vintage Inspired Pickups TELEX pickup set
- matched set of 280k VIPots with special 4-way switching options (1. bridge pickup, 2. both pickups out-of-phase and in series with a bass-retaining cap in the circuit, 3. simulated Strat® quack using a .01 MFD cap at the switch, 4. neck pickup), Switchcraft jack, two NOS ceramic disc caps and one Ajax blue molded tone cap
- alder body in Lake Placid Blue, painted and aged to perfection by our friends at MJT, original vintage 50s pinup waterslide decal
- VIP Custom maple neck with dark Indian rosewood fretboard (9.5" radius, full C profile (.87" at the first, .96" at the 12th fret, 22 medium jumbo frets, 1 5/8" handcut bone nut, double action truss rod with heel adjustment, satin nitro finish)
- Montreux '68 Fender replica 3-ply pickguard with pearloid backing
- US-made bridge with brass saddles, VIP Custom neck plate
- vintage stye tuners, original Made in Germany Schaller stap pins (strap locks included)
- Daka Ware switch tip
- comes in a quality gig bag and VIP T-shirt
Like with all guitars, you may have to adjust the setup to your liking. As of now, it is set up with Ernie Ball 10s and plays effortlessly with low action.
Shipping only via fully insured UPS Ground. Please make sure to select the UPS Ground shipping option during checkout.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship this guitar internationally. This is available only to continental US customers.
VIP Custom T-type singlecut "Chantal"
We offer a 24 hr approval period on this guitar. The customer pays all shipping and insurance costs both ways. Before returning any item, customers must start a return request. Returned items must be in the same condition as when they left the store. Unauthorized returns will be refused and returned at the customer’s expense. Returned items are subject to a 10% restocking fee.