We just finished this fantastic semi-hollow T-style and I'm seriously on the fence on whether I should sell this one or keep it in the VIP collection. This one has everything - the looks, the sounds, and the feel of a No. 1 guitar. It really plays like an old friend, almost like you've never played another Tele before. And the VIP rewound pickups and funky switch options make it sound like the best and most versatile Tele-style guitar.
- vintage 90s MIJ Fender pickups, rewound and modified by us at Vintage Inspired Pickups to more correct vintage specs
- matched set of 280k VIPots with special 4-way switching options (1. bridge pickup, 2. both pickups out-of-phase and in series with a bass-retaining cap in the circuit, 3. simulated Strat® quack using a .01 MFD cap at the switch, 4. neck pickup), Switchcraft jack, three NOS ceramic disc caps
- semi-hollow alder body in 3-tone sunburst, painted and aged to perfection by our friends at MJT, original vintage 50s pinup waterslide decal
- VIP Custom roasted maple neck with dark Indian rosewood fretboard (9.5" radius, full C profile (.87" at the first, .96" at the 12th fret, 22 medium jumbo frets, 1 5/8" handcut bone nut, double action truss rod with heel adjustment, satin nitro finish)
- Montreux aged tortoiseshell 4-ply pickguard
- US-made polished stainless steel bridge with brass saddles, VIP Custom neck plate
- Gotoh Delta Series 510 tuners with custom rosewood buttons
- Vintage knobs and Daka Ware switch tip
- super lightweight at 6.4 lbs
- comes in a quality gig bag and VIP T-shirt
Like with all guitars, you may have to adjust the setup to your liking. As of now, it is set up with Ernie Ball 10s and plays effortlessly with low action.
Shipping only via fully insured UPS Ground. Please make sure to select the UPS Ground shipping option during checkout.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship this guitar internationally. This is available only to continental US customers.
VIP Custom T-type singlecut "Heather"
We offer a 24 hr approval period on this guitar. The customer pays all shipping and insurance costs both ways. Before returning any item, customers must start a return request. Returned items must be in the same condition as when they left the store. Unauthorized returns will be refused and returned at the customer’s expense. Returned items are subject to a 10% restocking fee.